Description for Orthopedic Pillow
This Pure Natural Protective Vertebrae Orthopedic Pillow offers cervical spine massage and comfortable sleep, perfect for elder office staff, drivers, students including who neck muscle tension and stiffness, and who have cervical spine straightening or even arching.
- Please do not wash the memory foam core. The Pillowcase is hand and machine washable. (Max. water temperature 104°F/ 40°C)
- This cervical traction pillow is rolled up in a plastic bag to remain its rebound ability, please leave it on a flat and ventilated area for 24 hours before first use. As with most new purchases, any “new product smell” will dissipate in a couple of days.
- Stretching and massage cervical/neck with the traction pillow core inside or by alone usage no more than 8 minutes per day. Should change to the soft inner core inside for 8 hours sleeping and maintenance.
- You may experience some discomfort during the first two weeks while your body is trying to adjust to the correct position, but you will enjoy extreme comfort after you get used to the pillow!
The Contour Pillow is made of memory foam with a slow rebound feature, perfectly aligns the neck, preventing the impact caused by head downward, support your head, neck, and shoulder properly.
he Potable Cervical Traction Pillow Insert is made of quality self-skinning foam, which is sturdy and skin-friendly material. It will not easily deform and offer you great support for the cervical vertebra.
Removable zippered pillowcase (cotton/polyester) for washing (machine or hand washable) prevents stains and prolongs the service life of the pillow while the inner cover (polyester) keeps the foam clean and breathable.
Pure Natural Protective Vertebrae Orthopedic Pillow Features
Reasonable Curve–radius naturally fits the curve of the human neck, relieving neck and shoulder pain.
Natural latex, soft and can rebound quickly
360° sleep– what angle is adapted
With pillow cover
- Material: Latex
- Color: White
- Size: 53x39x10cm | 20.86×15.35×3.93inch