If you're having difficulty processing payment, here are some commonly used tips that you can try:
> Payment failed with my credit or debit card:
1. Make sure all information is correct, including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
2. Make sure you have enough credit or account balance.
3. Check whether your card is authorized or the default online transaction limit is too low.
4. Try refreshing the page or you may log out and log back in.
5. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
6. If payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank.
As a default security measure for all credit card banks, they may block international transactions/payments unless the cardholder pro-actively requested to unblock this settings on their payment cards.
7. You can also pay through PayPal with your credit or debit Card as a "Guest". It is very safe and easy to use.
8. Try using a different card.
9. Try using PayPal, iDeal, Payoneer, Payhip, Skrill or Stripe if you have one of these accounts.